Thursday, December 6, 2012

Better Dig Two by The Band Perry

So I missed posting yesterday and today's post is coming to you late. I don't have an excuse for yesterday, but today I subbed high school math and didn't have time in the morning. Speaking of high school math, I was excited to actually teach some of the problems they were working on. Its pretty common that I hand out busy work or put on a movie, but when I know the material and can teach them or help them with their work makes the job so much better. Today's outfit is actually what I wore to school last Friday when the weather warmed up. Its been a while since I wore a skirt so I took full advantage of the occasion, without having to wear tights!
Shirt: Gap / Skirt: Banana Republic / Shoes: Macy's / Scarf: Delia's / Earrings: Peebles



Don't forget to email me (found in the About Me tab) if you are interested in guest blogging at the end of this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment