Friday, December 28, 2012

Merry belated Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!! I can't believe that its been a week since I last posted. That was not on purpose at all. But anyway, I have arrived in Hawaii, it is currently 11pm, we have unpacked, and I realized that we have free internet, so its time to make use of it! Since I was a bit of a slacker this week, here is my Christmas outfit! We had three great Christmas celebrations which I'll share with you tomorrow.
Shirt: Loft / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: American Eagle / Boots: Famous Footwear / Scarf: Abercrombie and Fitch / Earrings: Walmart



I normally wear green for Christmas, because I have so much of it, but this year I switched it up a bit and pulled out the red from my closet. I really think everything about this outfit screams Christmas and winter... and we sure did get winter in upstate NY! I wasn't sure if we were going to be able to fly out this morning, but luckily we did! As much as I like the snow, I'm very much looking forward to putting my toes in the sand tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment