Thursday, April 4, 2013

I'm A Keeper by The Band Perry

Well spring break is over and I'm back to work. Today I'm subbing high school math. After school I'm looking forward to a relaxing evening of making dinner and sitting on the couch and watching my favorite tv shows with Hubby. Sounds like a perfect little Thursday. Speaking of dinner, I haven't done a kitchen adventures post in awhile. So look out for that. There will be one soon!
Sweatshirt: Target / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: Peebles / Shoes: Clarks / Earrings: Target


  
Jacket: The North Face

I wore this the other day to run some errands. I'm ready for the weather to be warm enough that I don't need to add the fleece jacket to be comfortable outside. I do however love wearing sweatshirts and jeans and being super comfortable, as I was in this outfit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment