Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Get Lucky by Daft Punk

Sorry about not posting yesterday, that was not intentional. But we made it to Seattle! I'll write more about that later since I want to share about our friends wedding this weekend. The bride and I got to know each other being in the bridal party of our best friends wedding. She's been her BFF since high school and she's been mine since college. So we immediately became friends and continued to hang out after the wedding, including some double dates so the guys got to know each other too. They had a beautiful wedding and we are so happy for them!
Dress: eShakti.com / Tights: Walmart / Heels: Macy's / Earrings: Stella and Dot


Pashmena: Gift from Mom

The happy couple during the ceremony

Best friends at the reception

This time with the bride!

Surrounded by my best friend and husband, doesn't get much better! :)

I wore this dress for the wedding and loved it! It was a little cool so I warmed up with some black accessories. Thanks to eShakti.com for this awesome dress!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment