Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I Want Crazy by Hunter Hayes

Its the perfect day to open the windows and get some spring cleaning done. Spring cleaning two months before a move means organizing things so they're easy to be packed up into boxes and throwing away stuff that we really don't use or need. Its sometimes an easy process and sometimes very difficult. So wish me luck with that. Also, Happy Anniversary to my grandparents who have been married for 64 years! So happy for them and looking forward to seeing them in three weeks :)
Sweater: Stradivarius (in Spain) / Cami: Aeropostale / Pants: NY&Co. / Heels: Shoe Dept. / Earrings: NY&Co.



I wore this to school last week. It was one of those cold mornings that would warm up to almost 50s in the afternoon, but the classroom would stay cold all day. I always love these red dress pants and keep the rest of the outfit neutral for them to pop. Especially at school, because I'm not there to stop traffic with my outfits. Just trying to look professional with a touch of style.

No comments:

Post a Comment