Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer Wind by Michael Buble

Last night we had a great double date! I decided to be a little dressier, and changed into this outfit. I love the green color and the flowers around the neckline of this top, however its a little extra flowy, so adding the belt gives it some shape and makes it look more flattering. Not sure if you can really see a change in my hair color, but thats a good thing. I'm trying to stay within the same shade, but be a little more dirty blonde than red. I think it turned out really well so I'm happy with it! :)
Top: TJ Maxx / Skirt: Gap / Flats: Shoe Show / Belt: Charlotte Russe / Earrings: NY&Co.


Have you used the 10% off code at eShakti? Its available till July 31st! The code is: MR25ZAS.
By the way, I have another surprise for you soon... so make sure you check in to find out what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment