Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Lights by Ellie Goulding

Did you notice the little change on the banner today? Thanks to the help of Meg, I was able to update my photo, since my hair is not super blonde anymore! Its always good to keep things updated! Anyway, I am off to lunch with some friends this afternoon and a KD alumni council meeting tonight. Hubby is doing an ER rotation right now and has the whole day off, but is not so lucky for the upcoming weekend... so I'm glad we were able to get some weekend trips in while we could!
Tank: Old Navy / Pants: American Eagle / Shoes: Shoe Show / Watch: American Eagle / Earrings: Walmart



Have you entered the eShakti giveaway?! Enter here!!!
Plus, today is the last day of the 10% off code for eShakti!

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Have fun at your KD meeting :) I intended to get involved in our alumni group where we live but never got around to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should look into it. We just started up the Pittsburgh one and its been fun to get together with sisters again!

      Delete