Monday, July 2, 2012

It's The Little Things by Sonny James

Here are some of the pictures I took yesterday at the wedding. It was a beautiful day. We had a lot of fun celebrating the newlyweds and even had a surprise for them. About twenty friends (including my mom and I) got there early with instruments and voices to perform All You Need Is Love by The Beatles, Love Actually style, after the couple was pronounced husband and wife. It worked pretty well and they loved it.
Bristol Harbour on Canandaigua Lake was a beautiful setting

The bride and her father

"We are gathered here today..."

Their first dance

My date/mother and I

Pittsford kids... friends since elementary school

The trombonist of the band and others decided to dance and play in the crowd

Congrats to my favorite high school sweethearts! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment