Friday, July 20, 2012

Cosmic Love by Florence and The Machine

Its fixed! My laptop is back in tip top shape, and my pictures will now load to the internet. Yay! The Genius Bar at Apple is pretty awesome, and I'm thrilled because they helped me for free. Definitely solidifies my choice on getting an iPhone when I am available for an upgrade. Today, I am off to get my fingerprints done for my FBI clearance to sub in Pennsylvania. I've been cleared for a few years already, since I'm certified in PA, but they need to be updated since I haven't been teaching in PA. In a few months I'll have to start looking into what I need to do to be certified where we go for residency!
Shirt: Old Navy / Skirt: Gap / Shoes: Sperry / Earrings: Walmart



This jean skirt is my favorite. Since its a skirt, it dresses up any casual outfit just a bit. I would say today is comfy, casual, and a bit preppy. That's my everyday style :)

****Be sure to check back tomorrow for something special just for my readers!!!!!****

No comments:

Post a Comment