Friday, December 13, 2013

Still Into You by Paramore

Hubby has been working nights for the past week and a half. Luckily last night was his last for awhile. Night shifts mean cuddling at 7am when he gets home, going to work or doing things around the house quietly while he sleeps during the day, making dinner to eat between 4 and 5, and spending about an hour or two together before he gets ready for work. Bentley has been a trooper and doesn't mind snuggling with daddy during the day, but then has lots of energy when its just the two of us at night. We're both looking forward to having him around and awake more. It'll also help me get back on a normal sleep schedule... when he's gone I tend to stay up watching tv, and trying to wear out little Bentley by playing fetch. But there have been at least 8 babies born in the past few weeks that Hubby caught while being on the Labor and Delivery service! :)
Shirt: Old Navy / Jeans: American Eagle / Shoes: Toms / Earrings: Icing / Necklace: Icing



So I like wearing my hair like this, however since we moved to the west coast, I really haven't done it like this a lot. I've been putting my hair half up, so it has the volume on top that I like, but its a lot easier to do when there's a clip involved in how my hair stays in place. I've also started dying it a bit darker than this... this picture was actually taken in September! But I love this outfit and I think a white top and jeans always looks good together. ]

No comments:

Post a Comment