Friday, December 20, 2013

Wake Me Up by Avicii

So I have a new favorite show on tv, Courtney Loves Dallas. If you haven't seen it, its on Bravo, and is about a fashion blogger from Dallas. Well, after watching her, she inspired me to get back to the blog. She has awesome style and has turned her blog and love of fashion into her career. I'm definitely not at that level, but do enjoy sharing my everyday style and life with you. 
Shirt: Old Navy / Vest: Old Navy / Jeans: American Eagle / Shoes: Old Navy / Earrings: Walmart




So here's my not perfect outfit picture taking skills. Sometimes the pictures don't always come out perfect, but that's the fun of it. This vest is a new staple in my wardrobe. I love the extra warmth and how cute it is. The shoes happen to match, which I love, and the striped shirt worked perfectly with it. So here's a new favorite look of mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment