Friday, December 27, 2013

Happy Christmas by The Beatles

I hope you had a Merry Christmas! Just like Thanksgiving, this was our first Christmas that we didn't go home to visit our families. Hubby had to work most of the day, but we still were able to enjoy the holiday. I skyped with my family in the morning while they opened presents, made a similar Christmas meal to Thanksgiving, and then opened presents with Hubby when he got home. Afterwards we watched Elf, one of my all time favorite Christmas movies, and enjoyed dessert and champagne. So it turned out to be a great day. And hopefully Hubby will be able to take a week of leave soon so we can head home and see our families, because its always better to be together than on facetime or skype! :)
Cardigan: Target / Shirt: Old Navy / Jeans: American Eagle / Boots: Crocs / Earrings: NY&Co.



I love this outfit. Do I need to say more? This cardigan is so soft and the color is awesome. The white tee and jeans is a favorite combo, and the boots keep me warm. I will definitely wear this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment