Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Diamonds and Hearts by Chris Sigfried and Desiree Hartsock

Merry Christmas Eve! I am taking a break from getting things ready for Christmas before getting myself ready for work to write this post. All the presents are wrapped and under the tree, the food has been purchased and will need to get started tonight, and my laptop will be charged so we can skype with our families. Hubby works all day today and tomorrow, but hopefully will be able to leave early tomorrow. [I don't know how long I can wait to open presents! LOL!] Bentley has been on the nice list when it comes to not destroying the tree or presents underneath it, so I'm very proud of him and I know he's going to be excited to open his own presents. Tonight after we both get off work is to hang out with some friends and play games, just the right thing to be doing the night of Christmas Eve on our first Christmas away from family.
Sweater: Target / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: American Eagle / Heels: Shoe Show / Scarf: Christmas gift / Earrings: NY&Co.



This sweater is one of my favorites. Target definitely gets it right. I really have a lack of red in my closet, so when I found this sweater I was really excited. The scarf was a perfect addition to make it look like I'm ready for the holidays. And I definitely am :)

Oh, and this happened. Yes, we met Desiree and Chris from The Bachelorette!!! They were just as awesome in real life as they were on the show. Love them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment