Sunday, February 17, 2013

The A Team by Ed Sheeran

Today is the first day since we moved to Weirton almost two years ago that I've subbed music. I used to sub music all the time in Lewisburg, but for some reason have been called for mostly gym and math here. Well I'm glad to be back in my subject and play a musical game all day with the students. After school I'm meeting my mom at the outlet mall, getting dinner, and going to my sister's band concert. It has turned into a girls night due to sickness and work for my dad and hubby.
Sweater: Hollister / Cami: Aeropostale / Pants: New York & Co. / Heels: Shoe Dept. / Earrings: Stella and Dot / Necklace and ring: from Hubby




This is what I wore yesterday for Valentine's Day. I knew I wanted to wear my red pants but wanted to do something different on top. I've done the neutrals with these pants and decided that this blue color worked well. When hubby got home he was super tired, so we exchanged gifts, ordered a pizza, had brownies and champagne, and watched our favorite tv shows. It ended up being a great Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment