Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday pictures and a thousand words!

Two years ago I decided to start this little blog. I can't believe its been that long! I'm really proud of how far its come in those two years. I love when my friends tell me they've read the blog. I love all of my readers and the comments that you share with me. I love that the blog has made me think about my style and try new things. I love the blogging community and all the inspiration they have given me. This blog has chronicled my life and outfits for the past two years, and I love that I can look back and relive some of those memories. It has helped me grow, made me want to be a better photographer, helped me experiment in my closet and in the kitchen, and introduced me to some wonderful bloggers. Happy Birthday pictures and a thousand words! Momma is proud of you :)

Sweater: Old Navy / Skirt: Gap / Tights: Banana Republic / Boots: Steve Madden / Scarf: American Eagle / Belt: Vera Bradley / Earrings: NY&Co.



This is an outfit that two years ago I probably would not have put together. The belt was the main inspiration. It is Vera Bradley's English Rose and has pink, purple, orange, green, blue, and white in it. The white sweater, pink skirt, and brown boots and scarf were easy to put together with it, but I would never have put the maroon colored tights with it. They look brown in this picture, but I was proud of myself for taking a risk with the extra color, that went nicely with the pink and brown instead of clashing, like I probably would have thought two years ago. I really like this outfit and am excited to pair this belt with many other combinations!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 2 years. Looking forward to how Seattle influences your combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogiversary! 2 years of fun, experimenting, growing and learning...looking forward to many, many more posts from you....J

    ReplyDelete