Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Love Me by Lil Wayne

I just watched Disney's new short film, Paperman (so cute!), which reminded me that Valentine's Day is next week! February 10th has always been a special day to us as well, because six years ago Hubby asked me to be his girlfriend on that day and three years ago he asked me to be his wife on that day. So anyway, I'm trying to think of something special we could do this year. Although the 10th is a Sunday and the 14th is a Thursday, so maybe go out for desert one night and have a bottle of champagne on the other and get cute little gifts. Little things that just make the day more special. Do you have any Valentine's Day plans?
Shirt: Peebles / Jeans: American Eagle / Heels: Shoe Show / Scarf: Honeymoon / Earrings: Peebles


Its been a cold and white winter here lately and I thought this orange and red combination would brighten things up! I wore this on Friday when Hubby and I went to Red Lobster for a dinner date. The mix of seafood and bright colors was an enjoyable break from the winter weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment