Friday, January 16, 2015

Lost photos

I realized when I was looking through posts on the blog that there were outfit pictures I took that ended up in drafts and never posted. They were never posted because I didn't have the time to write anything to go with the pictures. So I decided that before I get into current topics and outfit pictures, I'd share some of the old ones that never made it out! Just a little nostalgia (maybe for my pre-pregnancy body, lol) of some things I have worn in the past year, all taken from the old townhouse, not the new house.


Pullover: Old Navy / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: American Eagle / Shoes: Sperry / Earrings: Etsy


Jacket: Target / Shirt: Old Navy / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: American Eagle / Heels: Macy's / Earrings: NY&Co.


Cardigan: Target / Shirt: Old Navy / Jeans: American Eagle / Shoes: Old Navy / Earrings: Peebles


Pullover: Old Navy / Jeans: Buckle / Shoes: Toms / Earrings: Icing

Slightly blonder days....

Shirt: Delia's / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: Peebles / Shoes: Clarks / Earrings: Peebles


Shirt: American Eagle / Cami: Aeropostale / Shorts: Old Navy / Flats: Shoe Show / Earrings: Old Navy


Dress and belt: Charlotte Russe / Shoes: Sperry / Earrings: Peebles

Work outfit:

Shirt: The Home Course polo / Pants: NY&Co. / Heels: Macy's / Earrings: Old Navy

So now that I've posted the old, next post will be the new! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment