Wednesday, May 29, 2013

We Own It by 2 Chainz and Wiz Khalifa

So a lot has happened since I posted here last week. We have left West Virginia, Hubby graduated medical school and was promoted to Captain, and we have driven 2/3 of the way to our new home in Washington. You could say we've been busy. Here are some pictures from the past week! 
Reunited with my med school spouses 

Hubby and I at his Captain pinning

The Weirton wives at graduation! 

The guys have graduated, they're finally doctors!!!

So incredibly proud of all that my husband has accomplished. He's going to be an amazing surgeon! 

Our family was able to join us for graduation. Here we posed on the stairs for a group picture before dinner that night. 

We stopped at Mt. Rushmore on our cross country trip. We are in Montana this morning and will be in the Seattle/Tacoma area tonight!!!

Once we're there I'll be able to post regularly again! I will be good at this again soon!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment