Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sunny and 75 by Joe Nichols

Happy Hump Day! It seems that the "rainy season" has started here in the Pacific Northwest. Nothing like a cool, rainy morning to make you want to stay in bed all day cuddled up with Hubby and the puppy, but its a Wednesday not a weekend, so we're both off to work. But the weather says a sunny and 64 degree day tomorrow on my day off, so I'll take it! I'll be doing some cleaning for our upcoming house guest - medical school friend who's doing an audition rotation/interview at Hubby's hospital - but will be productive because little Bentley is getting neutered and will be at the vet all day. My poor little baby boy...

Tank: H&M / Cami: Aeropostale / Pants: Abercrombie and Fitch / Flats: American Eagle / Earrings: American Eagle


This was a great summer outfit. I love this tank top and the sheerness on top. I usually think to pair orange with navy like Syracuse colors or with black like Halloween colors. I've also recently paired it with pink that I'll share soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment