Friday, August 2, 2013

We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus

The perfect time to write a blog post is when Bentley is taking a nap, like he is right now. We took him to puppy class last night and I already see a change in him. He understands sitting for treats, and well, he's not chewing on the carpet because I sprayed bitter apple, that I bought last night, on his favorite spots. The accidents in the house are stopping and he's going to the door when he needs to go out, which is something we've been working on before puppy class. He's starting to learn! :)
Shirt: Gap / Shorts: Old Navy / Flats: Old Navy / Earrings: American Eagle


Sweatshirt: Target


Usually if I wear a light color like white or yellow, I pair it with something dark, however I decided to go for an all light colored look today and love how it turned out! Its a perfect summer outfit, although when running errands stores keep their air conditioning blasting, so the sweatshirt was to stay comfortable while shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment