Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Santa Baby by The Pussycat Dolls

I haven't been too creative with my outfits this week, because I haven't finished my laundry yet! It will be done today however, and I'll have my whole wardrobe to choose from again. I love that feeling when everything is clean... the possibilities are endless! I also don't need to look super creative as I do stuff around the apartment, however I am on a secret mission for a christmas present for hubby, so this outfit looks just fine for a quick trip to the mall. I'll show you what I ended up doing after Christmas. I'm very proud of my idea and don't want him to see this and have it be ruined! (Hi sweetie!) 
Hoodie: Abercrombie and Fitch / Shirt: Victoria's Secret / Jeans: American Eagle / Shoes: New Balance / Earrings: Walmart



Back to contacts for a few days. I like having options for my eyes again :)

I fixed up my About Me page today... and I think I'm finally happy with how it looks. Check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment