Thursday, December 8, 2011

Last Christmas by Hillary Duff

Today was very productive. I washed our sheets, scrubbed the tub, cleaned up the kitchen, and started getting outfits together for Christmas break and our family vacation to St. Thomas (we leave December 27th... and I seriously cannot wait!!!!). Since everything is clean now, I have started pulling outfits for all the Christmas things coming up (parties and celebrations with our families) and summer clothes for the week on the beach. I'm being very proactive while I have the time so that I can relax and enjoy the holiday! Tonight I decided to make my own creation in the crockpot for dinner... and it was another winner! It was kind of a breakfast casserole with eggs, hash browns, bacon, and lots of cheese.
Now I am enjoying some key lime pie yogurt and hot chocolate for desert!
(Its actually a really good combination.)

No comments:

Post a Comment