Monday, November 2, 2015

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!

Happy belated Halloween! I hope you had a great weekend and enjoyed at least a few pieces of candy! Since baby girl is only 7 months old, we decided to skip out on trick or treating and just pass out candy. It was an especially good idea since it was rainy all day. We did get about 50 trick or treaters and since Hubby and I told them to each take a few pieces, we were left with just the right amount of candy to snack on for the week. I found a cute pumpkin outfit for baby girl at Walmart and then decided we'd keep it simple and go as a pumpkin patch. I found Hubby's and my t-shirts at Target and Bentley already had his pumpkin costume from Petsmart. The best idea I've had is putting up the baby gate in the front door. We kept the door open so that kiddos didn't have to ring the doorbell and upset the pup and that way he could greet everyone and we didn't have to worry about him trying to escape. It was less stressful for everyone and we had a great night!




I carved the owl and Hubby did the pumpkins getting married in a graveyard, which is also a skull!
Here's the Pumpkin patch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment