Thursday, November 5, 2015

Homegrown by Zac Brown Band

It is proving to be a very busy week. I subbed high school science Monday and Tuesday and have been using the rest of the week to get things ready for vacation! We are so excited to go home and see family next week. Hubby hasn't been to his hometown since he graduated medical school, two and a half years ago! We are splitting our time between Cleveland and Rochester so that we can see everyone and baby girl is getting baptized! Baby girl did great on the plane rides when we flew to Pittsburgh for a wedding in August, so I'm hoping it goes as smoothly this time.



Cardigan: Target / Shirt: Old Navy / Jeans: Old Navy / Shoes: Sperry / Earrings: Walmart

Just keeping the mom life real with these outfit pictures! I love to coordinate colors with baby girl, and this blue and green combination was perfect. It depends on who gets dressed first for the day. Often times I feed and change her when she gets up in the morning, then take my shower and get dressed. However this time, I woke up early to get ready for school then got her up before we were off to daycare. 

1 comment: