Friday, January 31, 2014

Story of My Life by One Direction

Are you excited for the Superbowl? We are around here! I went food shopping with a friend yesterday to get things for our party on Sunday. We will in fact have two Broncos fans at the party, surrounded by Seahawks fans in Seahawks territory, but that's what you get in the military. There is some serious 12th man spirit in western Washington! In other news, my camera broke. I don't know what happened to it, but it won't take pictures. But good news, Hubby got me an awesome new Canon camera for Christmas! However I'm still playing around and working on how I should take outfit pictures with it. So in the meantime taking pictures on my iPhone is easiest and still looks the same to the other pictures. 
Sweater: Old Navy / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: American Eagle / Flats: Old Navy / Earrings: American Eagle / Necklace: Old Navy




It was a rainy day yesterday till the sun broke through the clouds and turned it into a pretty day. On gloomy days I like to wear fun bright colors to counteract the weather. You don't get much brighter and happier than yellow! And Bentley always likes to be right by my side, and the first picture was just too perfect a way to prove it to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment