Monday, July 29, 2013

Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift

This post is going to take longer than usual to write because Bentley always thinks that while mommy is on the computer it's playtime. And he currently really wants to play tug of war with his squeaky deer. So I type a few words then give him some attention. Anyway, I'm so happy because I have a new outfit picture for you today! I've debated doing outdoor pictures but since Hubby is not a reliable photographer due to his crazy intern schedule and I don't have a camera remote to do it with a tripod, I'm going to still use my mirror and take the pictures. Excuse the dirty mirror though, Bentley really enjoyed looking at himself in it and giving himself kisses - it was adorable, and I hadn't cleaned it when I took this picture. So that's why there's a line across my face. But here it is, a new outfit picture from our new house!

Tank: Old Navy / Cami: Aeropostale / Shorts: Old Navy / Shoes: Sperry's / Earrings: Stella and Dot



I wore this outfit to an intern picnic. It was a very warm day and a casual event to meet all the other interns of the hospital as well as some of the doctors they are working with. I love these shorts from Old Navy because they are the perfect length for me. I don't like shorts that are super short on me, and I feel the longer ones look a little more appropriate for all events. And this tank just happened to have the same blue in it and go perfectly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment