Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Drink To That All Night by Jerrod Niemann

I never used to talk about the weather very much. Now I talk about it all the time due to working at a golf course. Yesterday it was 70 degrees and sunny! After work I took Bentley for a run, checked out the neighborhood of a house we might move into, did dishes, laundry, and a regular clean up of the house, made potato salad and went to one of our friend's houses for a birthday cookout. The weather really gave me the motivation to get stuff done yesterday. I love those kind of days. In other news we may be moving out of our townhouse into a house with a fenced in backyard and garage... details to come!

Shirt: TJ Maxx / Jeans: American Eagle / Jacket: Abercrombie and Fitch / Heels: Shoe Show / Earrings: Old Navy 




There seem to have been a lot of birthdays lately. Last night was a birthday cookout, the weekend before was a surprise birthday dinner, and one of my best friends turned another year older this week. This outfit was what I wore to the surprise birthday dinner. We went to a restaurant in downtown Tacoma that has the best view of the city as well as awesome food. I like to be dressy casual for most events with friends and thought this one fit the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment