Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Troublemaker by Olly Murs

I have good news! My dad is out of the hospital and back home! He was there for a kind of bronchitis, it was never life or death, just a nasty cough that wasn't going away since we were in Hawaii, so thats why I never mentioned it earlier. Anyway, the cough has calmed down a lot and he's feeling much better. He was there for a little over a week, so we're all glad that he's better and back home!
Cardigan: Old Navy / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: Peebles / Shoes: Ralph Lauren / Earrings: NY&Co.


The cami I'm wearing with this outfit is an off white color. I thought it was a softer color that complimented the brown and the RL design on my shoes. I don't know why I've never paired this cardigan and shoes together before because they are perfect together! The bow on the sweater and the shoe design give this outfit a little bit of shine to step it up from running errands outfit to looking nice to hang out with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment