Friday, November 11, 2016

Happy Veterans Day!

Happy Veterans Day! We get to enjoy hubs for a three day weekend in honor of the holiday! I'm very thankful for the military and all that they do, especially my husband who takes care of soldiers and their families. We have a relaxing day planned followed by dinner with friends on this Friday.

This is a new sweater from the Banana Republic outlet. I was looking for a new white sweater and was excited when I found this because I loved the texture in it. Its comfortable and the right warmth for most fall/winter/spring weather so it'll be a great piece to add scarves or other accessories for quite some time. Keeping it simple with my navy chucks for today though!
Sweater: Banana Republic / Jeans: American Eagle / Shoes: Converse


OPI Malaga Wine

In honor of Veterans Day, I'm sharing this photo of my man in uniform from his residency graduation in June! We had the perfect backdrop at American Lake on Joint Base Lewis McChord. Love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment