Monday, November 7, 2016

Today by Brad Paisley

Over the weekend we had new family photos taken! I decided to grab some Santa hats and lights to get some Christmas card photos as well. Originally I had thought that Emma would wear a dress and Hubs and I would wear colors that coordinated with the skirt of her dress, but its still a little big so I went shopping for something else. I came across an outfit with a really pretty jacket and decided that it would be a better choice since we were going to take them in the morning and it would be cold. I switched out her pants for a darker color for better contrast. It perfectly had green and blue in it, which happen to be the best colors on Hubs and I, plus we all wore brown boots and looked perfectly coordinated. [On me :: Sweater: Banana Republic / Jeans: Old Navy / Boots: Charlotte Russe / Scarf: Target][On Hubs :: Button down shirt: Old Navy / Jeans: Old Navy / Boots: Doc Martens][On Emma :: Jacket: Carters / Onesie: Carters / Pants: Old Navy / Boots: Garanimals at Walmart]











If you are in the Fort Leonard Wood area and looking for a photographer, Riggs Photography took these photos. I highly recommend her!

No comments:

Post a Comment