Saturday, April 21, 2012

One Less Lonely Girl by Justin Bieber

Its a busy day for me today! This morning I'm meeting with another bridesmaid to do some planning for the bridal shower for our friend. Then I'm off to Westminster for the Kappa Delta reunion that I've been planning. We have a little over 40 women who will be there to do some mingling, get dinner, and then cheer on our current undergrad sisters in the Sing n Swing competition tonight! It should be a very fun, and girly day! :)

This outfit is what I changed into to wear last night. We went to the Ron Paul rally at the University of Pittsburgh, which is the first political rally I've ever been to. They specifically said to dress casual, and Ron Paul, himself, was wearing jeans and a button down shirt. 
Shirt: Ralph Lauren / Jeans: American Eagle / Flats: Target / Earrings: NY & Co. / Necklace: Stella and Dot

Headband: Walmart

This is my new haircut. Its shorter than I had wanted... I told her to keep the length in the front and shorten it in the back, which it is, however the length in the front definitely didn't stay where I had hoped... so I decided to put on the headband since I was having trouble styling it and figuring out how I wanted it to look. (And for some reason, I didn't take my outfit picture with it on)

No comments:

Post a Comment