Friday, February 3, 2012

Fame from the musical, Fame

Last night I got a phone call to sub high school gym today. So I took it. I then found out it was a dance class, and was really excited! We watched the movie, Fame, and they had a few questions to answer about the movie. I enjoyed the movie, however, I am disappointed that the movie is nothing like the musical. Now I'm relaxing for a bit. I'm planning to get those groceries and an oil change before making dinner and possibly hanging out with friends or going to see a movie tonight. I need a little motivation right now...
Sweater: Kohl's / Pants: Macy's / Heels: Kohl's / Earrings: Stella and Dot / Watch: Armitron


Up close of the heels so you can see the pattern, plus the orange stripe in the brown matches my sweater perfectly :)


I think its time for a half hour snooze so I have the energy for the rest of the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment