Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Birthday by The Beatles

After a day of subbing 6th grade math, I drove up to Westminster, picked up my sister, and brought her back for the night. Its her birthday next week and we won't be home to celebrate with her, so I decided we would do our own little celebration. Plus, hubby's birthday is New Years Eve, so I decided to get a birthday desert (we ended up with mini eclairs) and give them each a present to open. 

Here's the Christmas outfit that I wore yesterday for the party. Kept it simple with black and white, but added red touches in the cami and shoes and a green scarf. Besides being cute, it was comfortable too! :)

Shirt: Loft / Skirt: Gap / Cami: Aeropostale / Heels: Macy's / Scarf: American Eagle / Earrings: Stella and Dot / Watch: American Eagle


Time to hang out with birthday boy and girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment