Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wagon Wheel by Old Crow Medicine Show

Did you know that March is Music in our Schools Month? In honor of that, tomorrow I get to take the 5th graders at one elementary school to our little mall in town to perform. All of the elementary schools will be there doing the same thing. Tonight for dinner, hubster and I went to Bob Evans to support the Music Boosters for the high school, by giving 15% of the proceeds to them. And I'm about to go to choir practice.... yea, I'm definitely a music teacher!

I'm looking forward to a long weekend at home (in NY) with the family and seeing my little sister's musical!!!! I haven't been able to have a spring break yet.....

Anyway, here's today's outfit for cold weather. I'm looking forward to better weather, but today was all about the chunky sweater, dress pants, and my favorite booties.

Sweater, Pants: Peebles / Shoes: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment