Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Compass by Lady Antebellum

In my last post I mentioned that we may be moving, and the news is true! On May 10th we get our keys to a house that is just about a mile down the road from our current place. It has more square feet, a two car garage, and a fenced in yard for Bentley. We really have enjoyed our townhouse but we are outgrowing it and looking forward to being in a single family home. We have signed a two year lease which will finish out our time here for residency. The other day Hubby, Bentley, and I went for a run and ended up at the new house, sat on the front steps, looked in the window, and saw that the For Rent sign in the front yard has a Rented sign on it, and we are all very excited! Its a great neighborhood, one of the top 5 safest cities in Washington, and an easy commute for both of us. So the move will be starting soon, I need to convince myself to start packing, because we will be doing most of it ourselves, with the help of some friends and a uhaul truck. I'll share a little along the way!

Shirt: Old Navy / Jeans: American Eagle / Boots: Famous Footwear / Earrings: Kohl's / Necklace: Target



wiww banner

Navy and white stripes always remind me of spring and the whole nautical theme that comes out in stores about this time of year. I paired it with grey boots and a grey/silver necklace and earrings combo to keep it simple on a normal running errands type of day. I did just about the same thing a few days later when the weather was even nicer so I rolled up my jeans and added flip flops!

No comments:

Post a Comment