Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year! I hope you've had a chance to reflect on the past year and are excited for the upcoming one. I'm excited to see what 2014 has in store for us after the big events of 2013. But first a recap of our New Years Eve! As some of you know, its also Hubby's birthday, and he turned the big 27 yesterday! Since he worked Christmas, he was given New Years Eve and Day off, which was a wonderful birthday present for him! Yesterday we had a relaxing morning, spent Christmas money's at Cabela's for new camping gear in the afternoon, and had a 5 course celebratory dinner at The Melting Pot before spending the rest of the night at home in pjs with the pup to watch the ball drop on tv. Today has been spent in pjs, watching netflix, eating pizza and drinking mimosas with the boys. I'd say 2014 is off to a great start!
Dress: eShakti / Pashmina: Christmas gift / Tights: Walmart / Heels: Macy's / Earrings: Old Navy



wiww banner

This dress is the newest addition to my closet from eShakti. If you are a new reader, eShakti is an online clothing company that specializes in customizing their pieces to your preference and size. I found this black and grey chevron dress and knew it would be perfect for the holidays. I wore it to a work Christmas party a couple weeks ago as well as to New Years Eve dinner last night. I didn't need to customize it because I love that it has pockets and it was already cut just above the knee. Hubby wore a black and grey striped shirt, jeans, black blazer and shoes to match me quite nicely. We celebrated the new year in style! :)

2 comments: