Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Eve! I can't believe the holidays are here! My brother is in town this week to spend Thanksgiving with us and see the sights of Seattle. Tomorrow he and I are having lunch with my uncle, then coming home to make our own Thanksgiving feast so Hubby can enjoy it with us after work. (Oh the life of a resident.) I've always helped in the past, making cranberries, helping with stuffing, mashed potatoes, etc, but this is the first time I'm going to do my best at making the whole meal - thanks to my mother sending me the family recipes! So wish me luck! :)
Shirt: Target / Jeans: American Eagle / Boots: Famous Footwear / Scarf: Abercrombie and Fitch / Earrings: Icing



wiww banner

One of my favorite things about this time of year is that its scarf weather! And I have a lot of scarves. But infinity scarves have been my favorite lately, and the bigger and softer they are, the better! They are the best, warmest accessory! 

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Im hopping over from and old medical mondays post. My husband is a fellow DO and is finally done with residency! I promise it does get so much better and goes by really fast. Great blog! Love the variety of topics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad to have you! And its always nice to know someone who's gone through the same thing!

      Delete