Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Treasure by Bruno Mars

We have lived in our new town for two weeks today! And we've already had our first visitor! Last night, hubby and I went to dinner with my choir director from Westminster and her husband. They have family on the West Coast and are driving from here down to see them all for the next two weeks. It was great to see them and we had a wonderful dinner. We've really had a great transition to the west coast. We have become friends with the rest of the surgery interns, one of them has a wife who has become a good friend of mine, we've seen my uncle and cousins a couple times, and there has been plenty to do. And next week my parents will be here. So we haven't had time to be bored or homesick. I'm so happy about this. :)
Cardigan: Old Navy / Cami: Aeropostale / Pants: Delia's / Boots: Crocs / Earrings: Peebles



wiww banner

This outfit is too warm to wear now, but these boots will come in handy on rainy days around here. We haven't had very much rain yet since we've been here. I've heard the summer is pretty dry for July and August, so it might be awhile till I really experience the rain of the Pacific Northwest.

2 comments:

  1. We just moved two weeks ago as well! I hope you get settled in quickly and meet some great people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where did you move? And same to you! :)

      Delete