Friday, June 28, 2013

Same Love by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis

Things are looking good around here! I will post some pictures on Monday of the new place. I'm very excited to show you because I love it. My parents had a great week out here with us. They helped us hang curtains, plant flowers, and other little odds and ends. It was wonderful to have them here. We are official Washington residents now, and have driver licenses and license plates to prove it! And we celebrated our three year anniversary on Wednesday! So things are definitely starting to settle down around here, and just in time, because Hubby starts residency on Monday!
Shirt: Old Navy / Jeans: American Eagle / Boots: Crocs / Belt: H&M / Earrings: Etsy



wiww banner
This outfit would be perfect during the cool, rainy mornings around here. But definitely not for the afternoon when it heats up! The weather here is perfect for layering, although next Monday and Tuesday will be hot 90 degree pool days!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are back on the blog. I have missed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm hoping to be able to post regularly again :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the move and your 3rd anniversary!

    ReplyDelete