Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hey Girl by Billy Currington

I'm back! Sorry for the hiatus last week! I had outfit pictures all ready to go, but then we were out and about house hunting the first half of the week and visiting with family and friends for the second half, and therefore the blog was a bit abandoned. But I have good news! We are in the application/screening process on a beautiful, new townhouse! It is in a really cute town that is a very short drive to the base/hospital. I can't wait to show you pictures, but I completely forgot to take them while we were there, so you'll see them when we move in. Which is literally weeks away... ah!!!
Cardigan: Old Navy / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: American Eagle / Boots: Crocs / Earrings: NY&Co.



wiww banner
I wore this outfit last weekend when it was cool and we went to dinner with a friend. It was a comfy sunday night at Bob Evans and this outfit was the perfect fit. The fit and color of this cardigan always make my day.

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome we just bought a town house. The whole hunting and moving process is so consuming but the end result will be awesome! Good luck. ;) love the outfit so cute and comfy looking.


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its stressful, but I'm excited about our new place! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Hi there! I just found your blog via The Pleated Poppy! I adore this outfit and your blog! I'm following you now, and I'd love for you to check out my blog and latest post! Have an amazing Thursday!

    xo, Elle
    http://livingincolorstyle.blogspot.com/2013/05/white-out.html

    ReplyDelete