Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Next To Me by Emeli Sande

It is a gorgeous day here today! Hubby and I went to a nearby soccer field with a friend and kicked around a ball for about an hour and took an hour long walk. The weather for the rest of the day is threatening thunderstorms, so we enjoyed it while we could. Among the stress and long to do lists for graduation and moving, it's nice to get outside and enjoy ourselves. And thank you for still reading and leaving comments on here. I'll be posting as much as I can in the next few weeks, but once we're moved, the posts should be regular again, except maybe posted a little later in the day as we get used to the new time zone! 
Cardigan: Old Navy / Cami: Aeropostale / Skinny jeans: American Eagle / Flats: Target / Earrings: Stella and Dot



wiww banner

This outfit is perfect for spring. The combination of mint and light brown just screams spring to me. I wore this for the party we had with my family last week. That way we were able to see them before we move. Although I will be back for things. No worries :)

2 comments: