Wednesday, April 3, 2013

22 by Taylor Swift

Today is the last day of Spring Break. Its been the longest spring break ever, but I am not complaining at all. Its been mostly relaxing and productive and I've really enjoyed my time off. Hubby was able to come home for lunch today, so I'm going to eat with him and then meet a friend for a little shopping before teaching dance tonight. I'd say its a pretty great way to end spring break!
Cardigan: Old Navy / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: American Eagle / Flats: Shoe Show / Earrings: Peebles


wiww banner

I wore this outfit on Saturday and realized my mom was wearing just about the same thing. We were both trying to wear Eastery springy colors and both decided that purple was perfect for that. Now if only the weather would catch up with the fact that it is spring!!!

4 comments: