Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pusher Love Girl by Justin Timberlake

It may be the first day of spring, but the windy, cold weather sure tried to prove otherwise. So it was another day to bundle up for school. Yesterday I subbed Phys. Ed. and today was Kindergarten. Its been a busy week so far, but I'm glad to be working!
Shirt: Loft / Pants: Macy's / Flats: Shoe Show / Scarf: Gift from MIL / Earrings: NY&Co. / Glasses: Burberry




wiww banner

This outfit was inspired by Jessica from What I Wore's coral on coral outfit. I picked out the red shirt and was debating which scarf to go with it when I realized they were the same shade of red. The rest of the outfit was my usual school day uniform.

6 comments:

  1. Hello Diana! You look great in red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red is your color, love!
    Love JT's new cd too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I'm still working, I'd be rocking this outfit too. I miss dressing up with pants like that, I used to wear them a lot at work. You look great, btw! :)


    Itsmekikay.com

    ReplyDelete