Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye by Luke Bryan

The blogging world is pretty sweet. I love reading other blogs that I have a lot in common with. Just recently I've been finding a lot of bloggers who live in my hometown, my current town, and future town. Or who are married to medical students. Or who are in the military. Or who are teachers. And sharing their experiences, food recipes, and outfits has been enjoyable to read and inspire others. So I just wanted to put it out there, that the blogging experience has been a lot of fun for me. From what was something to do because I was bored due to snow days, has turned into a fun networking tool that I enjoy being apart of. :)
Shirt: Wet Seal / Skirt: NY&Co. / Tights: Walmart / Heels: Payless / Earrings: NY&Co. / Belt: H&M




For some reason in every picture of this shirt, the mint green color looks more blue. Well I like it anyway. I had originally thought I'd pair this with boots to stay warmer at school, but decided the heels looked better, and it was a slightly warmer day so I wasn't cold.
If you haven't already, be sure to enter the eShakti giveaway!!! Tomorrow's your last chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment