Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I Love It by Icona Pop

Although the snow didn't hit here hard enough and our school district only had a 2 hour delay, Hubby and I are enjoying our own snow day. He was given the day off of work due to another visiting student and I didn't get any sub jobs, so we get to hang out today! Its always more fun to watch movies and go grocery shopping with someone else. I still have to teach dance at the studio tonight since its not a real snow day. :)
Sweater: Old Navy / Skinny jeans: Old Navy / Boots: Famous Footwear / Earrings: Stella and Dot




Old Navy was having a pants sale last week, so I went to check out what they had in pink. I found these corduroy skinnies for only $10! Then I found this sweater that has little neon colored specks all over it that matched nicely. Add the boots and its a great warm spring outfit!
Be sure to check the blog tomorrow! There will be a giveaway for you to enter!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love the color of those pants! They look so springy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for snow days!! I really like your peachy keen cords...fun stuff.
    Enjoy your day and stay bundled up!

    ReplyDelete