Wednesday, February 20, 2013

One Way Or Another by One Direction

Since we found out we're moving to Seattle, I've been checking the temperature there everyday, and comparing it to what we have here. Seattle is know as the rainy city, but I've realized why. They don't get very much snow! So yes, they get more rain, because they're not getting snow. They have temperatures in the 40s during the winter instead of the teens - 30s that we have in the North East. So I'm ok with that. I'll carry my umbrella and wear rain boots instead of snow boots. Can you tell I'm ready for it to be spring?
Shirt: Gap / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: American Eagle / Boots: Steve Madden / Earrings: Peebles




To counteract the winter, I wore a very springy outfit this weekend. I found this top when I was shopping with my mom on Friday at Gap. I really loved the subtle flower design and the pastel purple color.

6 comments:

  1. I like your top! I too think you are so ready for spring. :) Well same here, I'm tired of wearing thick and heavy clothes. Goodluck on your move to Seattle! I have a friend who lives there and she's been loving it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I love your top!

    Ooooo Seattle?! My city! hehehe... And YES you're right.. we don't get any snow here and rain is something that's us Seattleites are used to. Great excuses to invest into Hunter boots! ;) ;) Which is why my husband let me buy some.. lol!

    I hope your move here goes well! And I'm also ready for Spring!

    xo – Sheila
    Enter to win Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Eye Cream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila! I will definitely need Hunter boots!!!! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm a big fan of the top too! Gap has such great tops!

    ReplyDelete