Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mama's Broken Heart by Miranda Lambert

Happy Hump Day! Yesterday I was super productive and got lots of errands and to do list items taken care of, so today has been kind of lazy. Hubby went to work this morning, and his preceptor told him he could have the day off because he had another visiting student today, so he and I have been enjoying a relaxing morning. I think we're going to work out after his movie on netflix finishes, then I'll be making lasagna for dinner and teaching dance all night. Really not a bad Wednesday.
Shirt: Old Navy / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: American Eagle / Shoes: Clarks / Scarf: American Eagle / Watch: American Eagle / Earrings: American Eagle



Jacket: The North Face


I'm seriously ready for spring. It was definitely too cold for a sleeveless top yesterday, but I did it and the scarf and fleece kept me warm. I was hoping if I wore it, spring would come. Well it rained for most of the day and hasn't warmed up much more today although the sun was shining. Grey, overcast days are lame. There, I said it. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey there - I LOVE your hair! super cute! new follower by the way - cute top, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, Diana! I wish I could be wearing cute sleeveless tops this time of year... lucky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodi! I definitely needed to bundle up in my coat and gloves to be outside, but in my warm apartment sleeveless is just fine :)

      Delete