Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Don't You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia

Two hour delays are my favorite. Who doesn't love being able to sleep in before work, or wake up at their normal time and have a relaxing or productive morning before work? Today I am subbing Physics and Chemistry. So I thoroughly enjoyed our two hour delay due to freezing cold temperatures, which is unheard of in my hometown.
Dress and belt: Old Navy / Heels: Shoe Dept. / Earrings: Etsy 



I am not wearing this today... no way you could catch me with bare legs in this cold! I wore this outfit last week during recruitment. The girls wore fun shoes one night so I did too. I thought they worked perfectly with this dress too.

2 comments:

  1. Cute dress!! But I feel your pain...so hard to wear bear legs in our weather too :(

    xoxo
    www.thefashioncanvas.com

    ReplyDelete